2020 Mazda CX-30 Passenger and Cargo Space
The new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is a sporty crossover that delivers exciting performance and excellent versatility while also giving you an impressive list of technology and comfort features to choose from at an affordable price. The 2020 Mazda CX-30 also offers a roomy interior with plenty of passenger and cargo space. Keep reading to see how many passengers the new 2020 Mazda CX-30 can carry and how much cargo space it has to offer.
[Model Research: 2020 Mazda CX-30]
How Many Passengers Can the 2020 Mazda CX-30 Carry?
- 5 Passenger Seats
- 60/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback
- Headroom Front/Rear (in) = 38.1/38.3
- Shoulder Room Front/Rear (in) = 55.6/53.6
- Hip Room Front/Rear (in) = 54.6/53.2
- Legroom Front/Rear (in) = TBD/36.3
- Passenger Volume (cu-ft) = 94.1
How Much Cargo Space is in the 2020 Mazda CX-30?
- Cargo Volume w/2nd-Row Seats Up = 20.2 cu-ft
- Cargo space w/2nd-Row Seats Down = TBD
[You May Also Like: 2020 Mazda CX-30 Technology and Comfort Features]